Hey guys! Remember how last Friday I told you one of the things I love about Fall was the fashion that comes with it? It’s time for this girl to update her Fall wardrobe and do some shopping. With that being said, I created a Fall wish list with some of the Fall wardrobe staples that I have my eye on from SheIn. A lot of people have been posting on social media clothes that they bought from here and it all looks so dreamy. There is so much on this site and it will probably take you a while to browse through, but who doesn’t love a little online shopping, am I right? I feel like having a few staple items in your closet is always a good idea because they are so useful and you can make a few different outfits with each of them. If you haven’t looked at this site yet, its definitely worth your time. They have a lot of cute clothes at really great prices. You can get to each item on my wish list by clicking on the name of it below. 🙂
(1) Plaid blanket scarf| I am obsessed with blanket scarfs they are so perfect for the chilly weather and make your outfit complete!
(2) Lace up long sleeve| Currently loving and wanting to get on the trend wagon of these lace up tops. They could be casual or dressy so it’s a great piece to have. Also, burgundy is the perfect color when it comes to Fall.
(3) Cold shoulder knit sweater| I love the cold shoulder style and am in love with this sweater, it looks so cozy!
(4) Floral print skater dress| I love the style of this dress and think it would pair up so well with some high riding boots or even over the knee heel boots!
(5) Ankle booties| This is a Fall staple for sure! Ankle booties look good with everything, whether its a dress, skirt, or your favorite pair of jeans.
(6) V neck casual tee| It’s always good to have a causal tee on hand! You can layer it up, and dress it up or down. Also, for the price of this top you can’t beat it!
(7) Off the shoulder sweater| I am so glad this off the shoulder style transitioned over to Fall clothes because I love it! This sweater is so feminine and pretty.
(8) Plaid blouse| I’ve never been much of a plaid girl, but I love seeing it on other people. However, I am trying to embrace plaid this season.
(9) Ripped cuffed jeans| These jeans look really cute and flattering. They are perfect because they will go with generally anything. I am totally in need of a light colored pair, too
So tell me, what are some of your favorites from my wish list? What other items should I add to my Fall wardrobe staples?